4 x 3 Hang Power Clean and Jerk
Complete 4 Rounds of:
20 KB Swings (53/35)
15 KB Push-Ups
10 Box Jumps
Once time is called, you have 100 double unders or 5 mins from you time call
I know there has been some confusion about how to sign your children up for the Lil Badgers’ class. Hopefully this will help. If after reading this, if you’re still having problems with your child’s account, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a profile for your child (just as you did yourself when you first signed up).
- Click on the schedule tab, and it will prompt you to create a username and password. You will need a separate login for EACH CHILD (this will give you the ability to cancel .
- You’ll then purchase a Lil Badger’s pass (one child = single, two or more = multiple Lil Badgers). You need to purchase from your child’s account.
- If you have more than one child, you’ll need to call us after purchase so we can link the children’s accounts.
- Once steps 1– 3 are complete, you will be able to reserve your child’s spot in the Lil Badger’s room. There is a “Lil Badgers” tab in the schedule section.
Due to the fact that we have one person in the Lil Badgers’ room, we need to cap the class at 6. If you’re not signed up, you WILL NOT be able to leave your child.
If your child is 6 years or younger, you will need to check them into Lil Badgers.
We appreciate your understanding and apologize for the confusion during our transition.