Love rowing? How bout getting in some additional cardio training to help with recovery during and post WOD’s? Sign up for the 13th Annual World Erg (Rower) Challenge! Get on the “Team” (which is open to ANYONE), and start rowing! What’s are the requirements? Well, sign up at http://log.concept2.com/log_team.asp and row, best of all, IT’S FREE! Objective is to row as many meters as possible from March 15th through April 15th and log your meters accomplished online.
- There will be prizes for the top ten individual men and women.
- There will be prizes for an additional 10 men and 10 women by random draw from all those completing at least 100,000 meters during the challenge.
- The club with the greatest number of meters completed will win their choice of a Model D or Model E Indoor Rower, or a SkiErg (US & Canada clubs only).
- The club with the greatest number of meters completed per participant (minimum of five people per team to qualify for this prize) will win their choice of a Model D or Model E Indoor Rower, or a SkiErg (US & Canada clubs only).
- We will have two random draws for a Model D or Model E Indoor Rower, or a SkiErg from all participating clubs having at least five members on their team (US & Canada clubs only).
- Specially designed certificates of completion will be available via download to all participants.
It is extremely simple to set up. Create an account, join Rocklin CrossFit, and start logging in your meters! Guess what the programming is going to involve much of this month… Exactly, so might as well make an addition to the standings and log your scores!