Schedule Changes???

The mornings are a bit inconsistent…  Help us help you by telling us what times work best!  We are thinking of moving the a.m. class times a half hour later.  How does 8:30, 9:30, and 10:30 a.m. classes work for you?  Please let us know!  The 9:00 i

Forex Wavetrend Trading Suite '> New! Forex Wavetrend Trading Suite

s always super packed and it may be related to individual morning schedules.  Having an 8:30/9:30 option available may help to alleviate the issues of packing 15 people in to one class where the other only has 4…  Please let us know!

Thank you!

zp8497586rq
zp8497586rq
This entry was posted in Rocklin Crossfit Blog.

12 Comments

1. Vanessa October 2, 2011 at 9:08 pm #

I’m all for the proposed schedule

2. Tori October 2, 2011 at 10:13 pm #

the 530am classes are the best because i still have time to get ready for class on the weekdays. but if moved to 6 am thats cool too.

3. Rebecca October 3, 2011 at 6:05 am #

I replied on your facebook but thought I’d reply here too. I would prefer you leave the schedule as is but that’s just me. I go to school at 8am most days and when I don’t have my kid the 530am class is perfect. I would love to do an 8:00 class on some days when I don’t have class but usually that is crossfit light so I opt to wait until 9:00am. Pushing that out a half hour would likely mean I couldn’t make it :( What if you just got rid of the 10am class altogether if that is the truly inconsistent class? A 3:00 pm class would be great too but I noticed most of the time that is cancelled or is light so I assume it has low attendance.

4. gary October 3, 2011 at 6:33 am #

The changes are going to reflect the mid morning, sorry, I wasn’t clear on that. The 0530 will remain the same at 0530. I appreciate the feedback! Thank you, but speaking of you doing the 0530, where were you today?

5. Rebecca October 3, 2011 at 10:49 am #

I had my daughter! I have my daughter on a split schedule so one week I have her Mon/Tues nights and the weekends so I can’t come in Wed, or the following monday at 530am. The other weeks I can come Mon/Wed at 530 and not Friday…..that’s why i said I’m inconsistent because between school, work and kid, I’m all over the place!

6. Rebecca October 3, 2011 at 10:50 am #

it’s so all over the place I can’t keep track!!!

7. Tori October 3, 2011 at 11:32 am #

well i was just being a sand-bagger!

8. Karen Pierce October 3, 2011 at 11:59 am #

I like the 8:00am class. If it moves to 8:30 I would not be able to make it to work in time.

9. Barb October 3, 2011 at 1:16 pm #

The proposed change for me would work. So would leaving it as is. I do the crossfit light class, so I’m assuming this means I would come in at 10:30. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to offer our thoughts.

10. gary October 3, 2011 at 1:55 pm #

And sand bagger? Ouch, I’m gonna take it personally since the only 0530 class I coach is Monday…

11. gary October 3, 2011 at 1:57 pm #

And thus far with the emails and texts I have received from everyone, I believe we will try a new am schedule next week starting on Monday, and Karen, sorry, but you’ve only been to 4 0800 classes since the beginning of July. We are just going to give it a whirl.

12. Cindy Marvin October 4, 2011 at 12:39 am #

I would love to make it to the 8:30 am class. I drop my kids off at school and then rush over to RCF. If I was a few minutes late due to traffic, would you be okay with that. If I had to wait for the 9:30 am class…..I would have to waste time after I drop them off to school.